AOP Madiran

A clear, brilliant, deep red. Complex on the nose with aromas of fruits (blackberry, cherry), floral hints (violet) and spice (pepper, vanilla).
Full and pleasant on the palate, revealing rounded tannins. Very fruity finish. A full, rich wine.

  • 70% Tannat
  • 30% Cabernets
aydie origine madiran

The wine in this cuvee comes from vines growing on clayish-calcareous slopes with fine gravel.


Vinification by separated plots and grape varieties. Vinification at 25°C. Extraction by racking and pumping over. Depending on the grape variety, maceration for 10 to 20 days.


One part aged in tanks (80%) and the rest (20%) in oak barrels for 12 months.

Food and wine combinations

To be served in any season, with cured pork meats or cheese as tapas. Great with meals from beginning to end: roasted poultry, couscous, spaghetti, sweet-and-sour duck breast.

Médaille d'Or Concours des Vins
du Sud Ouest 2020