AOP Madiran

This wine shows a clear, brilliant, deep red color. Complex on the nose, offering a blend of fruit notes such as blackberry and cherry, delicate floral nuances of violet, and subtle spices like pepper and vanilla.
Full and pleasant on the palate, it unveils smooth tannins, with a wonderfully fruity finish. This wine embodies richness and fullness.

  • 70% Tannat
  • 30% Cabernet
aydie origine madiran

The vines for this wine are situated on a clay and limestone terroir.


Separate vinification for each plot and grape variety, with fermentation at a temperature of 25°C. Extraction methods involve both racking and pumping over. The duration of maceration ranges from 10 to 20 days depending on the grape variety.


80% of the wine undergoes aging in tanks, while the remaining 20% is aged in oak barrels for a duration of 12 months.

Food and wine combinations

Suitable for all seasons, this wine pairs excellently with cured meats or cheese. It complements a variety of dishes from start to finish, including roasted poultry, couscous, spaghetti, and sweet-and-sour duck breast.

Médaille d'Or Concours des Vins
du Sud Ouest 2020